Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time to Start Collecting Alumni Info

I'd like to start compiling a list of alumni that already know about the reunion, and a VERY tentative RSVP. I want to start a LOST and FOUND list. Please email me your name (including maiden name), email, mailing address and phone number to

murray98reunion@gmail.com

Even if you are CERTAIN you won't attend, we would still like to hear from you. We would hate to have someone miss out when others may know how to contact her/him. Even if you are a best friend of the reunion committee, we want to have your info to make up a better alumni roster in case somebody else is accessing the email. I have been looking that the blog for the class of 1997, and they had a great success last year. We'd like to see as many of you as possible, and that begins with knowing how to contact you.

Also, if you have any pictures that you'd like to include in the evening slideshow, you can email to this address too! Just pull out that ol' MHS box and scan away!

1 comment:

Chris and Lish said...

S'pose I should let myself be heard. Please add my blog to "The List"
Thanks. - Chris Larson