Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Paypal Account Set Up!

Thank you to all those who have RSVP'd so far! You may now make your payments via Paypal for the reunion. The email account set up for the reunion is the same as you will RSVP....

murray98reunion@gmail.com

We have a catering bill of over $3000 to pay for the reception, so please do not delay in sending your RSVP and payment. We must have our final count and payment for catering by Monday morning!

Just click on the link on the left side of the screen....

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Is there a way to do more than one person at a time? My husband and I will be attending but when I went to pay, it only showed a quantity of 1 at $20. Let me know!

Thanks,
Janelle

Nicole said...

I've updated the widgets for Paypal...now there is a link to pay for two at once. Thanks for the suggestion.

Janelle said...

Thanks!