Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Classmate Bio: Debbie (Ashton) Jorgensen

Highlights from the last ten years. . .
After MHS I left for BYU-Hawaii which were some of the most fabulous years of my life! ALOHA! I decided to major in Nursing so transfered to BYU in 2000. Go Cougars! While there, I went on a study abroad program to Vienna, Austria for four months and traveled all over Europe! I finished at BYU in 2003 and worked as an EFY counselor for the summer before beginning at Primary Children's Medical Center as an RN. I met my sweetie, Chris Jorgensen, at a friends house in Bountiful while making cookies. He had just finished at the U of U and I had just finished at BYU. It was definitely love at first sight! :>) We were married in the Bountiful Temple in May of 2004. Chris works in the engineering, land & environmental group at Kern River Gas Transmission and is working towards a Masters in sustainable natural resources management.
We live in Woods Cross and have two of the most adorable little monkeys. . .Tyler Dane and Annalee Jane. Tyler is 19 months and Annie is 2 months. These days, I play "mom" and chase after my little monkeys. Life is good! :>)
Debbie (Ashton) Jorgensen
dieblume2002@hotmail.com

No comments: